Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:53, 25 May 2011 by
The _RGB function returns the closest palette index OR the 32 bit color value in 32 bit screens only.
- colorindex& = _RGB(red, green, blue[, image_handle])
- The value returned is either the closest color attribute number or a 32 bit LONG color value.
- red& specifies the red component intensity.
- green& specifies the green component intensity.
- blue& specifies the blue component intensity.
- Valid component intensity values range from 0 (no intensity; color not present) to 255 (full intensity).
- Values outside the valid range are clipped.