Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:42, 29 January 2011 by
The _RGB function returns the closest palette index OR the 32 bit color value in 32 bit screens only.
- colorindex = _RGB(red, green, blue[, image_handle])
- red& specifies the red component intensity.
- green& specifies the green component intensity.
- blue& specifies the blue component intensity.
- Valid component intensity values range from 0 (no intensity; color not present) to 255 (full intensity).
- Values outside the valid range are clipped.