Difference between revisions of "RED32"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 03:16, 1 November 2017
The _RED32 function returns the red component intensity of a 32-bit image or surface color.
- red32color& = _RED32(rgbaColor&)
- rgbaColor& is the 32-bit RGBA color value to retrieve the red component intensity value from.
- RGBA color values are returned by the _PALETTECOLOR, POINT, _RGB, _RGB32, _RGBA or _RGBA32 functions.
- LONG intensity values returned range from 0 (no intensity, not present) to 255 (full intensity).
- See the example in POINT.