Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:33, 25 March 2010 by
The _MOUSEWHEEL function returns a positive or negative INTEGER value indicating the mouse scroll wheel clicks since the last mouse read.
scroll% = _MOUSEWHEEL
- Positive value of 1 represents one "click" the mouse wheel was moved toward user.
- Negative value of -1 represents one "click" the mouse wheel was moved away from user.
- After a "click" has been read, the value resets to 0 automatically.
- If no movement on the wheel has occurred since the last _MOUSEINPUT read, _MOUSEWHEEL returns 0.
- You may want to use a cumulative mouse wheel scroll value using a total variable.
Example: Reading the cumulative mouse wheel "clicks" (Enter quits).