Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:08, 19 September 2017 by (style guidelines)
- ERASE arrayName [, arrayName2...]
- All string array elements become null strings ("") and all numerical array elements become 0.
- Multiple arrays can be erased using commas between the array names.
- Dynamic arrays must be REDIMensioned if they are referenced after erased.
- Dimension subprocedure arrays as STATIC to use ERASE and not have to REDIM.
- You do not have to include array brackets in an ERASE call.