Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:52, 18 September 2010 by
The _COPYPALETTE statement copies the color palette entries from one image to another.
- _COPYPALETTE [sourceImageHandle&[, destinationImageHandle&]]
- The _COPYPALETTE statement copies the color palette entries from sourceImageHandle& to destinationImageHandle&.
- If sourceImageHandle& is omitted, it is assumed to be the current read page.
- If destinationImageHandle& is omitted, it is assumed to be the current write page.
- If either of the images specified by sourceImageHandle& or destinationImageHandle& do not use a palette, an illegal function call error is returned.
- If either sourceImageHandle& or destinationImageHandle& is an invalid handle, an invalid handle error is returned.
- When loading image files, it is necessary to adopt the color palette of the image or it will not have the correct colors!