Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:48, 7 January 2010 by (new page)
The _COPYPALETTE statement copies the color palette entries from one image to another.
_COPYPALETTE [sourceImageHandle&[, destinationImageHandle&]]
- The _COPYPALETTE statement copies the color palette entries from sourceImageHandle& to destinationImageHandle&.
- If sourceImageHandle& is omitted, it is assumed to be the current read page.
- If destinationImageHandle& is omitted, it is assumed to be the current write page.
- If either of the images specified by sourceImageHandle& or destinationImageHandle& do not use a palette, an illegal function call error is thrown.
- If either sourceImageHandle& or destinationImageHandle& is an invalid handle, an invalid handle error is thrown.