Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:40, 2 October 2011 by
- ASC(string_expression$[, position%]) = code%
- The string expression must have been previously defined and cannot be an empty string("").
- Position parameter is optional. If no position is used, the first position is assumed.
- Position cannot be zero or greater than the string's length LEN or an Illegal function error will occur.
- The ASCII replacement code% value can be any value from 0 to 255.
Example: Demonstrates how to change existing text characters one letter at a time.
ABC A C ASC