Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:34, 7 January 2010 by (new page)
The _ALPHA function returns the alpha channel level of a color value.
result& = _ALPHA(c&[, imageHandle&])
- If imageHandle& is omitted, it is assumed to be the current write page.
- If the image specified by imageHandle& uses a palette, c& is the palette index of the color value used to retrieve the alpha level.
- Color values that match the clear color set by _CLEARCOLOR have an alpha level of 0 (zero).
- Color values that don't match the clear color have an alpha level of 255.
- If the image specified by imageHandle& does not use a palette, c& is the color value used to retrieve the alpha level.
- If imageHandle& is an invalid handle, an illegal function call error is thrown.