Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:21, 12 April 2010 by (preserve)
The $DYNAMIC Metacommand allows the creation of dynamic(changeable) arrays.
== Syntax == REM $DYNAMIC
- Metacommands require a REM or apostrophy (') before them.
- Metacommands should be placed at the program start in the main module.
- Dynamic arrays can be resized using REDIM. The array's type cannot be changed.
- All data in the array will be lost when redimensioned in QBasic.
- In QB64, REDIM _PRESERVE can save previous array data.
- Dynamic arrays can also be resized by the program user's input if desired.