Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:26, 30 August 2009 by
The $DYNAMIC Metacommand allows the creation of dynamic(changeable) arrays.
Syntax: REM $DYNAMIC
- Metacommands require a REM or apostrophy (') before them.
- Metacommands should be placed at the program start in the main module.
- Dynamic arrays can be resized using REDIM. The array's type cannot be changed.
- All data in the array will be lost when redimensioned.
- Dynamic arrays can be resized by the program user's input.
See also: $STATIC