You can use the command line switches to automate the processing of files:
vwatch <filename.bas> [-noarrays] [-interactive] [-dontcompile] [-target <outputfilename>] [-font16]
- -noarrays to skip processing arrays.
- -interactive to launch interactive mode after processing.
- -dontcompile if you wish to only process your source file and then compile it manually later.
- -target <filename> to choose an output file name different from vWATCH64’s suggestion.
- -font16 to bypass loading Lucida Console (in Windows only).
All switches can be shortened as -n, -i, -d, -t and -f16.