QB64 development build - Changelog
$Debug metacommand, with added breakpoint/step abilities and real-time variable watching to the IDE.
- Quick reference for commands is now shown in the status bar when syntax errors are detected.
_Source is now also set to
$Console:Only is used.
Ctrl+\ to be used as a shortcut to repeat search (legacy QBasic shortcut).
_CV can now deal with
- New "View on Wiki" button on help panel (launches equivalent wiki page using the default browser).
_EnvironCount function to show how many environment variables are found.
- Color schemes can now be set/saved individually for each running instance of the IDE.
- Automatically embeds a manifest file when compiling an exe with
$VersionInfo, so that Common Controls v6.0 gets linked at runtime.
- Adds the %TEMP%, Program Files and Program Files (x86) directories to
_Dir$() folder specifications.
- Improved wiki parser.
- Contextual menu would crash when right-clicking a series of high-ascii characters.
- Fixes an issue with passing an array as a Sub/Function argument (missing parenthesis now properly detected).
$Console mode invalid.
- Fixes a syntax highlighter issue regarding scientific notation.
- Fixes an issue in Windows Vista and up with incorrect resolution returned on a scaled desktop.
Const parser accepting unsupported string functions and failing with some very specific const names.
- Explicitly sets x87 fpu to extended precision mode.
- Removes 255-character limit for
Input/Line Input with strings.
Data commands failing to compile in some circumstances.
Option _Explicit and
Option _ExplicitArray can now be placed anywhere in a program, no longer having to be the first statement.
MEM reverting to
_MEM as a sub parameter in
- Fixes case adjustment of array names in
- Prevents users from creating self-referencing
- Fixes issue that prevented loading file names beginning with numbers.
- Fixes file open/save dialogs issue with path navigation.
- Complete rewrite of the internals for
- Fixes evaluation of valid var/flag names for
$If - same rules for variable names now apply.
- Fixes incorrect parsing of
Type blocks with multiple elements using the
AS type element-list syntax.
- Fixes issue with
Put # and variable-length strings in UDTs (
$Console:Only programs to return
- Saving a file to the root of a drive would display double backslashes in the Recent Files list.
xmessage added to dependency list (setup script).
InKey$ acting too slow.
- Fixes compilation error with DATA statements on gcc 11.
- Detects non-x86 based architectures.