QB64 development build - Changelog
_Source is now also set to
$Console:Only is used.
- Quick reference for commands is now shown in the status bar when syntax errors are detected.
$Debug metacommand, with added breakpoint/step abilities to the IDE.
- Automatically embeds a manifest file when compiling an exe with
$VersionInfo, so that Common Controls v6.0 gets linked at runtime.
- Adds the %TEMP%, Program Files and Program Files (x86) directories to
_Dir$() folder specifications.
- Improved wiki parser.
- Contextual menu would crash when right-clicking a series of high-ascii characters.
- Fixes an issue with passing an array as a Sub/Function argument (missing parenthesis now properly detected).
$Console mode invalid.
- Fixes a syntax highlighter issue regarding scientific notation.
- Fixes an issue in Windows Vista and up with incorrect resolution returned on a scaled desktop.
Const parser (no string functions allowed).
- Explicitly sets x87 fpu to extended precision mode.
- Removes 255 character limit for
Input/Line Input with strings.
Data commands failing to compile in some circumstances.
Option _Explicit and
Option _ExplicitArray can now be placed anywhere in a program, no longer having to be the first statement.
- Allows $CONSOLE:ONLY programs to return
- Saving a file to the root of a drive would display double backslashes in the Recent Files list.
xmessage added to dependency list (setup script).
InKey$ acting too slow.