Author Topic: An illustrated bilingual guide to vWatch (EN / IT)  (Read 92 times)

Offline TempodiBasic

• Forum Resident
An illustrated bilingual guide to vWatch (EN / IT)
« on: February 22, 2021, 08:26:42 PM »
Hi Folks

here a simple illustrated guide to vWatch that shows the first steps with it, an How to do

ecco una semplice guida illustrata a Watch che mostra i primi passi con esso, un How to do

Good Debugging
Buon debugging
Programming isn't difficult, only it's  consuming time and coffee

Offline TempodiBasic

• Forum Resident
Re: An illustrated bilingual guide to vWatch (EN / IT)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 09:27:03 AM »
This vWatch guide has born as bilingual but it can be easy expanded to other languages.
Each user can do this with a PDF editor.

Offline Fifi

• Forum Regular
    • My small QB64 contribution
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 03:55:21 AM »
Hi TempodoBasic,

Hi Folks

here a simple illustrated guide to vWatch that shows the first steps with it, an How to do

ecco una semplice guida illustrata a Watch che mostra i primi passi con esso, un How to do

Good Debugging
Buon debugging

Nice job.

I'ld like to participate for the french version (and may be others).

However, if you want a lot of new languages, I suggest to make different sections, one per each language like many classical user guides.

What do you think?

BTW, what PDF editor do you recommend and on what OS?

Cheers.
Fifi
It's better to look like an idiot for a short time while asking something obvious to an expert than pretending to be smart all your life. (C) Me.

Offline TempodiBasic

• Forum Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 03:30:34 PM »
Hi Fifi
I find very interesting your idea of different sections for different languages. It makes easy also adjourning the PDF appending the new language to the file.... also if I was thinking what it'll happen if the languages become too much.... I must evaluate the best way to get a shrinked result with a large amount of languages.

About
what PDF editor do you recommend and on what OS
I very often use Windows 10 , the file posted has been built using OpenOffice text editor and screenshots pasted into MSPaint.
.... if I want a document with a more dinamic structure  I must think to a program that show help after the user has choosen the language of interest OR to a HTML file with CSS OR JavaScript.
Welcome feedbacks