Author Topic: Follow the development of QB64  (Read 80 times)

Offline odin

• Administrator
  • I am.
Follow the development of QB64
« on: June 29, 2018, 01:49:52 PM »
Hi everyone,

The latest stable release of QB64 is version 1.2. It was built from the master branch of the repository and is the version you can fetch from www.qb64.org (qb64.net is a bit behind even on the stable release).

We also have a development branch being worked on and you can always help us beta test it by downloading the Development release at www.qb64.org. The version currently available will eventually become the next stable release, and as the homepage says, "If you're adventurous, we encourage you to help us find bugs!"

To follow what's being done, check the commit history in the development branch at https://github.com/Galleondragon/qb64/commits/development

QB64 is a collaborative effort based on the amazing and extensive work Galleon did by creating QB64 and developing it up to version 1.000.

We truly hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoy working on it.

The team.

Offline odin

• Administrator
  • I am.
Re: Follow the development of QB64
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 01:58:15 PM »
To request a feature or report a bug, use this forum board or, ideally, add a new issue at https://github.com/Galleondragon/qb64/issues.

By following the link above you will see the list of currently open issues and you can also see the list of closed issues, so you can know what has already been tackled by the team recently.

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 04:35:00 PM »
Hi Odin. _SNDRAW play not correctly left / right channel. Is not possible set volume to zero for L/R, it something do, but plays both channels always. See attached program. SNDRAW outputs are on lines 638 and 286. You can try also WAV format 8/16 mono/stereo, 11050 to 44100 Hz. Use the bars below the channel volume pointer. Because is not possible send it correctly here, isen it to thread "SNDRAW Player" in Program section.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:36:30 PM by Petr »
Coding is relax (At least sometimes)

Offline Pete

• Cuz I sez so, varmint!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »
Nice swap of RUN DETACHED now just needing just an F5 press. I've refrained from making those types of suggestions as it is somewhat picky when other work is being done or requested. Still, it's a really nice change and thanks for making it. I always run QB64 detached and never quite figured out why Rob made the default as attached.

Pete :)