Author Topic: Banned again form TJP  (Read 271 times)

Offline STxAxTIC

• QB64 Developer
Banned again form TJP
« on: April 04, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
I probably really did it this time - not because of anything I said, but I can tell Walt has had enough of me. Soooooo any conversations I was having over there, which I think total to about 0.5, are now squelched. To wrap up the loose ends I had hanging:

eoredson: feel free to discuss SICK over here, and the Librarian aims to assimilate your other projects (at the same snail's pace).

D Taylor: You gave me your word that you'd cough up some code for me. Still waiting.

- K, that does it!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 08:23:20 AM by STxAxTIC »
"An eye for an eye like a fish needs a bicycle" - Adolf Lincoln

Re: Banned again form TJP
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 01:25:58 AM »
The QB64 project is obviously dying a slow and painful death and I'm afraid that it was only Walter who had the passion, not to mention technical sophistication, that had any hopes of saving it.

Offline eoredson

• Let the Farce be with you!
    • Oredson QB45 Files At Filegate
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 03:36:26 AM »
eoredson: feel free to discuss SICK over here, and the Librarian aims to assimilate your other projects (at the same snail's pace).

Hey, Bill, thanks.. I guess Walt just doesn't like you!?

May SICK survive.. Great Samples Forum though..

Erik.

Offline STxAxTIC

• QB64 Developer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 08:23:09 AM »
I knew I'd be setting the record straight on this at least once more - let's hope this is the last time.

Yup, I'm banned form TJP. Why? Myself and the world will never truly know, as Walt deleted everything as usual. The unJoyful nonProgrammer's admin techniques consist of deleting posts that offend him, plain and simple. The straw that broke the obese man's back this time was my alerting Erik that SICK made it into the *.org samples section. I made no insults to Walt, I didn't even reference him. Nothing took place in a private message either - my last pvt message to time was over Dave Taylor. I won't even mention again what Walt lets him routinely get away with...

Truth is, the King Nothing unJoyful nonProgammer just can't handle splitting his audience with *another* QB64 fan site, and especially can't handle suggestions and criticism pertaining to his own endeavors. Ironic I know, he produces so very little to criticize. Walt wanted to delete all reference to the challenges I set for him. Thus, I am banned. My loss, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 08:30:18 AM by STxAxTIC »

Offline Pete

• Cuz I sez so, varmint!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 02:04:46 AM »
I lobbied on your behalf to have you reinstated and guess what? You're back in. I'm really not sure if my posts had anything to do with it. You could read my posts and decide for yourself. Something short of a thank you would be appreciated... Hint: Thank has 5-letters.

Pete :D

Offline STxAxTIC

• QB64 Developer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 09:36:34 AM »
Howdy Pete,

Genuine thanks for your efforts. I'd like to think that we are all friends here first, and rhetorical enemies second. (I hope nobody lets all this get to their head.)

Cya 'round!

-B

Offline Pete

• Cuz I sez so, varmint!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 01:22:48 AM »
Great, now every time I reply to one of your posts, RE is going to stand for rhetorical enemies! Well, beats rectal enemas.... most things do.

You know QB and dark matter share a lot in common. No one completely understands the interest in either of them but QB, just like dark matter, seems to exhibit some weird gravitational attraction that keeps us all together. About all we can agree on is that Clippy is a big bozon!

Pete :D