Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:50, 30 October 2009 by (Created page with 'The '''VIEW''' statement creates a graphics view port area by defining the coordinate limits to be viewed. ''Syntax:'' VIEW [[ScreenMode] (column1, row1)-(column2, row2)[, colo…')
The VIEW statement creates a graphics view port area by defining the coordinate limits to be viewed.
Syntax: VIEW [[ScreenMode] (column1, row1)-(column2, row2)[, color][, border]]]
- When the screen mode is used, all coordinates are absolute and only graphics within the viewport are plotted.
- When the screen mode is not used, all coordinates are relative to the view port with the values of column1 and row1 being added before plotting the point.
- When all parameters are omitted the entire screen is viewed as normal.
- Coordinate values are for the top left and bottom right values of a box area of the screen mode used.
- The color parameter specifies a background fill color for the area. None when omitted.
- Border requires any numeric expression to draw a line around the VIEW area if there is room for it.
- RUN and SCREEN can also disable any VIEW port.