Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:04, 28 February 2010 by (updated to new blueprint, added descriptions and example)
result$ = SPACE$( count% )
- count% is the number of space characters to repeat.
- If count% is negative, an illegal function call error is thrown.
- Can be used in any string value using the + concatenation operator.
- Semicolons or + can be used in a screen PRINT or PRINT (file statement).
- Spaces are often used to erase previous text PRINTs from the screen.
abcdef abc def abc def abc def