Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:37, 4 July 2010 by
The KILL statement deletes a file on a relative path designated by a STRING value or variable.
- Syntax: KILL filespec$
- Filespec is a literal or variable string path and filename.
- Path can be relative to program's current location or use an absolute path from the root drive.
- KILL cannot remove an OPEN file. The program MUST CLOSE it first.
- If the path or file does not exist, a "File not found" or "Path not found" error will result.
- WARNING: Use this statement carefully! There is no prompt for permission to continue!