Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:20, 6 September 2017 by (style guidelines)
- pixelWidth% = _FONTWIDTH[(fontHandle&)]
- Returns the character width of the last font used if a handle is not specified.
- Variable width fonts always return pixelWidth% = 0. Even fixed width fonts return 0 unless the "MONOSPACE" style option is used.
- QB64 version 1.000 and up can load a variable width font as monospaced with the "MONOSPACE" style parameter.
- The font width is generally 3/4 of the _FONTHEIGHT specified when loading the font.
- In graphics screen modes, _PRINTWIDTH can return the total pixel width of a literal or variable string of text.