Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:44, 19 September 2017 by (style guidelines)
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The EOF function indicates that the end of a file has been reached.
- endReached%% = EOF([#]fileNumber&)
- fileNumber& is the number of the file being read. # is not required.
- Returns 0 until the end of a file. This avoids a file read error.
- Returns -1 (true) at the end of the file.
- Note that GET can return invalid data at the end of a file. Read EOF after a GET operation to see if the end of the file has been reached and discard last read.