Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:35, 29 August 2017 by
The EOF Function indicates that the end of a file has been reached.
- DO WHILE NOT EOF([#]filenumber&)
- Filenumber is the number of the file being read. # is not required.
- Returns 0 until the end of a file. This avoids a file read error.
- Returns -1 (True) at the end of the file.
- CHR$(26) can be used to denote the end of a file.
- Note that GET can return invalid data at end of file. Read EOF after a GET to see if end has been reached and discard last read.