Difference between revisions of "EOF"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
:: DO WHILE [[NOT]] EOF(filenumber
:: DO WHILE [[NOT]] EOF(filenumber)
Revision as of 02:54, 6 February 2014
The EOF Function indicates that the end of a file has been reached.
- DO WHILE NOT EOF(filenumber&)
- Filenumber is the number of the file being read. # is not required.
- Returns 0 until the end of a file. This avoids a file read error.
- Returns -1 at the end of the file.
- CHR$(26) can be used to denote the end of a file.