Difference between revisions of "EOF"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
: DO WHILE [[NOT]] EOF(filenumber%)
|Line 13:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 21:58, 9 May 2011
The EOF Function indicates that the end of a file has been reached.
- DO WHILE NOT EOF(filenumber%)
- Filenumber is the number of the file being read. # is not required.
- Returns 0 until the end of a file. This avoids a file read error.
- Returns -1 at the end of the file.
- CHR$(26) can be used to denote the end of a file.