Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:36, 30 August 2009 by
The DEFSNG statement defines all designated undefined variables AS SINGLE variables.
Syntax: DEFSNG startingletters
- The starting letters can be from A-Z or any other range.
- You can also use commas for specific untyped variable start letters.
- Variables DIMensioned as another variable type or that use type suffixes are not defined otherwise.
- Qbasic's IDE may add DEFSNG before any new SUB or Function also(you can change or remove them if needed.
- DEFSNG is normally the Qbasic default assignment for undefined variables.