Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:15, 21 July 2013 by
- _COPYPALETTE [sourceImageHandle&[, destinationImageHandle&]]
- Palette Intensity settings are NOT used by 24/32 bit images! Only use with 4 or 8 BPP images!
- _PIXELSIZE function returns of 1 indicate that _COPYPALETTE can be used. 4 indicates 24/32 bit!
- If sourceImageHandle& is omitted, it is assumed to be the current read page.
- If destinationImageHandle& is omitted, it is assumed to be the current write page.
- If either of the images specified by sourceImageHandle& or destinationImageHandle& do not use a palette, an illegal function call error is returned.
- If either sourceImageHandle& or destinationImageHandle& is an invalid handle, an invalid handle error is returned.
- When loading 4 or 8 BPP image files, it is necessary to adopt the color palette of the image or it may not have the correct colors!
See Example: SAVEIMAGE