- infoExists%% = _CONSOLEINPUT
- Returns 1 if new keyboard information is available, 2 if mouse information is available, otherwise it returns 0.
- Must be called before reading any of the other mouse functions and before reading _CINP.
- To clear all previous input data, read _CONSOLEINPUT in a loop until it returns 0.
- Not available in Linux or macOS.
Example 1: Mouse coordinate, click and scroll events are returned sequentially inside of a _MOUSEINPUT loop.
$CONSOLE:ONLY _DEST _CONSOLE: _SOURCE _CONSOLE PRINT "Press any key, and I'll give you the scan code for it. <ESC> quits the demo." PRINT PRINT DO x = _CONSOLEINPUT IF x = 1 THEN 'read only keyboard input ( = 1) c = _CINP PRINT c; END IF LOOP UNTIL c = 1 END