Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:40, 3 January 2016 by
- doublevalue = CDBL(expression)
- The expression is any TYPE of literal or variable numerical value or mathematical calculation.
- Rounds to the closest DOUBLE floating decimal point value.
- Also can be used to define a value as DOUBLE-precision up to 15 decimals.
Example: Prints a double-precision version of the single-precision value stored in the variable named A.
- The last 11 numbers in the double-precision number change the value in this example, since A was previously defined to only two-decimal place accuracy.