Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:07, 10 September 2017 by (-)
- AND can be used to add extra conditions to a CASE IS statement evaluation.
- OR can be used to add alternate conditions to a CASE IS statement evaluation.
- Parenthesis are allowed in CASE IS statements to clarify an evaluation.
- CASE IS > 100 uses the greater than expression.
- CASE IS <= 100 uses the less than or equal to expression.
- CASE IS <> 100 uses the not equal to expression(same as NOT 100).
|=||Equal||IF a = b THEN|
|<>||NOT equal||IF a <> b THEN|
|<||Less than||IF a < b THEN|
|>||Greater than||IF a > b THEN|
|<=||Less than or equal||IF a <= b THEN|
|>=||Greater than or equal||IF a >= b THEN|