Difference between revisions of "BLUE32"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Make this page a redirect to Color Components)
m (2 revisions imported)
|(3 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 03:16, 1 November 2017
The _BLUE32 function returns the blue component intensity of a 32-bit image or surface color.
- blue32color& = _BLUE32(rgbaColor&)
- rgbaColor& is the 32-bit RGBA color value to retrieve the blue component intensity value from.
- RGBA color values are returned by the _PALETTECOLOR, POINT, _RGB, _RGB32, _RGBA or _RGBA32 functions.
- LONG intensity values returned range from 0 (no intensity, not present) to 255 (full intensity).
- See the example for POINT.