Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Text keys can be: CompanyName, FileDescription, InternalName, LegalCopyright, LegalTrademarks, OriginalFilename, ProductName, Web, Comments
- Numeric keys can be:FILEVERSION# and PRODUCTVERSION#
- Text and numerical values are string literals without quotes entered by programmer. No variables are accepted. (variable names would be interpreted as literals).
- Numeric key=value must be 4 comma-separated numerical text values entered by programmer which usually stand for major, minor, revision and build numbers).
- Not available in Linux or macOS.
- Build 20170429/52 and up.
Example: Adding metadata to a Windows exe compiled with QB64: